Plone Content Management
A Content Management System (CMS) is a multi-purpose tool. Our services include provision of a Plone CMS for Internet, Intranet and Extranet use, as well as the option for integrating your existing environment with Plone. The Plone CMS is excellent for the organization, control and publication of large volumes of documents and allows for web publication and workflow.
A web-based content management system (CMS) can help streamline your operations. Ever needed to get a document on your company's website updated quickly? Ever waited for one of the IT people to do it for you? Now any of your staff can have access to this critical resource and it's as easy as editing a Word document.
Features of Plone Content Management
- Customized look and feel.
- Easily edit all your web content from inside your browser - no extra software is needed to become a web master!
- Searching and previewing of Office Documents like Word, Powerpoint, PDF, Excel, etc.
- Document workflow: you can control who is able to publish on the site on a user by user basis.
- Enforce consistent use of style in documents.
- Notifications: notify a group of users when documents are added or updated.
- Versioning: store multiple revisions of documents and view changes.
- Integrate one or more of several hundred pre-built components such as blogs, wikis, etc.
- E-commerce: add on an online store.
Already started your project and just need some assistance? We can help. We are experienced in helping all sizes of organizations successfully deploy Plone.
Need help moving from a static website, or another content management solution? We will aid you in tuning your performance as well as provide migration assistance.
Concerned about performance and uptime? We can help you achieve scalability and high availability.
At Scryent we create custom Plone products and skins that can extend the functionality of your site. We also develop standalone database applications in Python using SQL database.
We will be there when you need help. Scryent offers a variety of support options on an ongoing or casual basis, off- or on-site.
Scryent offers Plone Hosting at competitive rates. Contact us for more details.
Scryent delivers customized training for groups or one on one.
Content Managers will learn to make use of Plone's powerful features such as workflow, full-text search, editing tools, learn addons such as blogs, RSS integration and more.
Administrators will learn how to Install and configure Plone, customize appearance using skins, group and user management and more.
Developers will learn the basics of Python development, test driven development, create custom workflows and how to quickly create add on products using a visual modelling tool (ArchGenXML).